FlashDevelop 3 passe en version RC2
* New events and comments added for plugin developers.
* New installable filetype (*.fdz) to deploy files in FD world.
* Slightly revised snippet editor and now it’s directly included in FD.
* New FlashLogViewer plugin which basicly is an extended version of Andrew Lucking’s FDTracer plugin.
* New dynamic arguments and a dialog to fill them just prior to template creation (was Enhanced Arguments plugin by Mike McMullin).
* Added an option to save UTF-8 files without BOM. To get this fully working like FB set the callback encoding to UTF-8.
* Many new options to the UI and processes in FlashDevelop.
* Newly generated fixed completion intrisic files.
* Updated AIR 1.5 templates.
+ Lots of bug fixes and other small improvements.